Thursday, September 1, 2011

#100 = Complete, Courtesy of a Fellow Diva!




I've completed item number 100 on my list, to inspire someone to create a list of their own, Miss Shirley Sawyer! Shirley and I became friends through a mutual friend, Renee Elwood, and together the three of us became Divas. No, not bitchy women who do anything to get what they want, we are The Divas, a female running group.

After I posted my list for the world to see via Facebook, Shirley said she'd love to do one of her own. She's been working on her list, which consisted of about 25 items as of last Saturday, but her goal was to have a completed list by today, Thursday 9/1/11, as she'll be knocking off item #2 which is to donate her hair to Locks of Love. I think what she is doing is AWESOME! Actually, her whole list is fantastic; I may have to steal a few items from it. My rule to myself was that I can only change my list if I feel it's an upgrade. Personally, I think number's 28 (Swim in a fountain) and 29 (Do something illegal) are definite upgrades. I think her and I should tackle those items together, Diva style, complete with feather boas and knee high socks!

1 comment: